We will list a number of healthy choices that you may want to include into your daily routine in order to keep your body fit and your sexual desire always present.
Take care of your diet
A healthy diet is a key to healthy life.
Stick to the simple advices in choosing your diet:
- Consume plant proteins
- Plant proteins are a healthier choice than animal proteins, because the former contain fewer fatty acids. Plant proteins are also helpful in providing your blood with good cholesterol while keeping bad cholesterol levels low.
- Include fruits or vegetables in your diet
- Fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants, polyphenols and fibers,- all essential for keeping your blood flow in a healthy state and your body fit.
- Avoid excessive amounts of alcohol
- While a glass of red wine can stimulate you, an excessive amount of any alcohol can increase the blood pressure and eventually can lead to complications with blood pressure.
- Choose green tea over caffeine or black tea
- Green tea, unlike black tea or coffee, contains antioxidants which make the blood flow healthy. Besides, leaves of green tea plants are abundant in catechins that battle free radicals; the latter harmful to our blood. Caffeine in excessive amount is not good for your prostate while green tea with its little amount of caffeine can supply you with enough stimulants.
- Stick to low-fats foods
- Make sure your diet is low in fats and rich in proteins and carbohydrates. This combination will help you being always fit and ready for sexual performance.
Go to the gym
Make sure to include gym exercises in your weekly schedule. Especially aerobic exercises can be helpful in maintaining health. All sorts of jogging, walking, running are helpful. Resistance exercises like pushing against weights are equally helpful, as they help developing a well-balanced muscle tone.
Watch your weight
Besides good muscle tone, you need to take care of your weight. That is, if you are overweight, excessive kilograms affect your bloodstream functioning proportionally. Go ahead and see what is your healthy weight as per you height, and make sure to exercise enough to stick to these numbers. No need to mention that fat-free, fiber-rich diet is also a strong component in keeping your weight balanced.
Minimize stress factors in your life
While stress can be a good defense mechanism and certain cortisol levels are necessary for your proper functioning and reaching career goals, you should minimize unnecessary stresses to a minimum. Excessive amount of stress can lead to anxiety disorders, and cause complications with your overall health.